Bulk Phone Number Validation
Bulk phone number validation maximizes the efficiency of your marketing campaigns and helps you to keep in touch with your customers.
Increase the performance of your marketing campaigns: clean your database from invalid or outdated phone numbers - save money and focus on real people. To ensure full compliance with the FCC Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA), our service also detects the exact line type (landline vs. mobile). Our phone number validation service allows you to check any national or international phone number.
International Phone Validation
The hardest part with phone number verification is validating numbers in other countries. These numbers can have different formats, area, and country codes. Byteplant's phone validation tool can check phone numbers in 240 countries world-wide and provides you with detailed information about the number, including the status, location, and line type (landline, mobile, VOIP, etc.).
The Bulk Validator Tool can:
- Re-format the phone number according to international standards
- Find and remove duplicate phone numbers
- Process phone lists from CRMs and other databases
- Detect the line type (landline, mobile, VOIP, etc.)
- Provide location data (region, city) free of charge
- Mobile Country Code (MCC) and Mobile Network Code (MNC) included free
- Fully compliant with FCC Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA)
- Credits do never expire
- Free plugins available for Wordpress, jQuery, Node.js etc
- Easy integration through Zapier
- Awesome support by phone, email & chat
Phone number lists can be submitted in plain text (.txt) format, or as comma-separated values (CSV) file. CRM systems, databases and spreadsheet software like Microsoft Excel are capable to export data to CSV.
How Does Bulk Phone Number Verification Work?
Bulk phone number verification checks an entire list of phone numbers ‘in Bulk’ rather than separately one-by-one. This tool is designed for companies with large phone number lists. The validation process usually takes only a few minutes.
Phone Validator does the following:
- Checks each number against the data provided by telecom carriers and providers in 240 countries across the globe.
- Verifies if the number is active.
- Collects detailed information for each number, including phone type (cell or landline), country, and network status.
Why Do You Need Bulk Phone Verification?
Phone validation is an important part of any company's sales and marketing process. The ability to reach a potential or existing client is important for any business to be successful.
When a wrong number is on the phone list, it can cost a business lots of time and money while keeping existing clients unsatisfied.
It is of course possible to check the each number's validity manually. However, the process is very time-consuming. Even if you have only a few numbers, you still need to call each one and speak to each person. This could make your clients feel frustrated since validation needs to be done on a regular basis.
If you have more than a few numbers, individual validation will take a long time. That's why bulk validation tools are in high demand. With time, each businesses' contact list grows. To accommodate the rising demand for validation, you can take advantage of the in-bulk verification tool.
Benefits of Using Bulk Phone Number Validation
When you need to validate a list of phone numbers, you need an in-bulk validation tool. Such tools are specifically created to check large batches of contacts in real time. The automated process allows your team to save time and money while working with a clean list at all times.
Key benefits of using an in-bulk phone validator include:
- Saved time – you don't need to check each number individually. In-bulk validation takes only a few minutes.
- Saved money – each wrong number your team members call costs your business a certain amount of money. Not just because you are paying a telco provider but because it keeps your employees from focusing on core tasks.
- Maintain reputation – each time you call the wrong number, you risk getting blacklisted. Meanwhile, a person who is waiting for your call gets frustrated. Each wrong number on your list is a missed chance to close a deal with a client.
- Improved marketing ROI – once you get a client's phone number, you can start applying your marketing strategy. Invalid phone numbers keep you from building an effective campaign.